UoM agrees not to charge Rs 1400 Resit Fees for Academic Year 2016/2017
A meeting was held between UoM's Management and the Student Union on Tuesday to consider the controversial issue of Resit Fees for students who had failed in one module.
The following were decided:
1. Council agreed not to apply retake/resit fees for the Academic Year 2016/2017.
2. Students who already paid will be refunded.
3. Module registration and results will be unblocked for all students concerned.
4. An extension of the online module registration will be catered for.
5. Council recommended to have the existing regulations to be reworked in consultation with the students´ reps, to be sent ultimately to council for approval.