Married man dies from his own erection after overdosing on sex drugs

You can also highlight the text to listen to it.

The dad-of-three, said to be in his late 30s and named only as Samson, was reportedly found dead in a hotel room.




A man was reportedly found dead with his penis still erect after taking an overdose of sexual enhancement drugs before romping with his mistress.

The married dad-of-three, said to be in his late 30s and named only as Samson, was discovered in a hotel room in Nigeria having earlier boasted in a bar of his plans to impress his new lover.

Loading...

A friend had recommended the man buy an over-the-counter "manpower" drug, Nigerian media reported.

But the victim was "overpowered" by the drug after taking too much and being unable to get rid of his erection, a source told newspaper The Punch.

He was reportedly found at a hotel in Ugboroke in the Uvwie region of Delta state.

A friend of Samson was quoted as saying: "After having intercourse for a long time, he could not climax and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness.

"He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug."

The man's lover reportedly fled upon realising he was dead and his corpse was later taken to Warri Central Hospital.

A senior police officer, who did not want to be named or quoted, confirmed the events to The Punch but said no investigation had been carried out as the man's family had not filed a formal report.

A police press officer said they were unaware of the man's death and said no such incident had been reported.