20 Products For People Who Hate To Clean
Gifting the person who hates to clean with items that will make cleaning quick and easy is the best thing you could ever do. They’re sure to appreciate the gift and get a lot of use out of it. Check out 20 products that will make messes a little easier to handle.
1. A pair of tatted dish gloves for the toughest messes.
2. Stick-on stove protectors so you can simply peel away the mess.
3. A tabletop vacuum that will pig out on dust and crumbs.
4. A hoop hamper that makes putting laundry away a ball.
5. A pair of puppy slippers that sweep and dust as you walk around.
6. A ball of not-so-silly putty that can clean all your tech.
7. A hedgehog that cleans your shoes before you step in the house.
8. A “toydozer” that’ll encourage your kid to clean up their Legos so you don’t step on them. Again.
9. A cutlery cleaner that suctions to the side of your sink.
10. A bubble wand dish brush that turns doing the dishes into child’s play.
11. A toilet brush that self-disinfects between cleanings.
12. A stomp ‘n’ go stain lifter you don’t even have to bend over to use.
13. A special duster that makes cleaning blinds ridiculously easy.
14. A Roomba that adjusts to all different floor types.
15. Or better yet, one that does the MOPPING for you.
16. An all-in-one sprayer and cleaner so you don’t have to juggle tools.
17. A nonstick oven liner that catches drips and wipes clean.
18. A onesie mop that’ll start your kid off doing chores early.
19. A brush with retractable bristles that make removing the hair you shed way easier.
20. A dish cleaning set that’s better than an actual vase of flowers.